Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Okay... let's try this again

I'm going to start blogging again! I have a lot of ideas for what I'd like to blog about, but not much free time, unfortunately. Right now I'm taking an Intro IR class and we're on our break. Our teacher gives us breaks because our class is 3 1/2 hours on Monday and Wednesday. Longest class of my life! Though, I guess I can't say I was paying too much attention. It doesn't seem like international relations is my thing, after all. So, due to my time crunch, I wanted to post a list of things I'm loving right now. So here goes...

Things I'm Loving Right Now
  • Skins (The British TV Show) - I can't seem to find a way to watch the rest of Series 3 because Youtube has blocked it and it's not available for purchase in the US yet. Because of this, I've been going through some of my fave episodes in Series 1 and 2
  • Madewell- I love love love this store! They have quality clothing for college student prices. I especially love their 15% discount for students. (I don't know if they have this everywhere, but the one on Newbury St. does)
  • Neverwhere by Neil Gaimon - I just started reading, it but so far it's fantastic. This guy also wrote Stardust, which, coincidentally is one of my favorite movies.
  • Sweet - Their cupcakes are absolutely delicious. I'll post a pic of the Pink Lemonde one, if I can find it.

No comments: