Also, I'm trying out a new layout. What do you think? I don't really know much about html or anything, so this is just one of those free ones that I found online, but I think it's pretty cute. Let me know if the text is too hard to read or anything.
I'm a bit tired, so I think I should limit my post to a few lists.
What I'm Loving Right Now
- 5 for $25 underwear deals at Victoria's Secret
- Spanish Lattes at Espresso Royale Caffe (ERC) - they have just the right amount of sweetness in them with sweetened, condense milk
- Sleep - I love sleep. Sleep is my friend and should probably be yours too. :) Hopefully I will listen to this and go to bed by midnight.
- Honey Nut Cheerios - One of my favorite cereals! And I have nearly an entire box of it waiting for me in my dorm!
- My sorority - I had a great day with them and today we welcomed 5 new girls into our new pledge class. I think altogether we now have about 27 girls. Yay us!
- A Fine Frenzy - I know I've posted about her before, but I adore her. Listen to her music, she's fantastic!
- Headbands - I want one so badly! I'm now officially on a headband hunt. I will find the ultimate headband. Wish me luck
- Finding a pair of matching socks - for me, this always seems to be somewhat of an everyday miracle.
- Sunrises - I love the moments when night turns to day. It reminds me that the world still goes on and somehow makes me feel like I have less I need to worry about.
- Comments on my blog - I read all your comments and they make me feel very happy. They're so encouraging to me, especially since I just recently started actively blogging.
- When someone holds the door open for you - It's a nice gesture, and one that I feel deserves appreciation.
- Laughter - because, really, what would the world be like if laughter did not exist?