Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring Break

Yes, it's that time of the year. At first, my plans were to go somewhere warm and lie out on the beach. Then, I thought about going to Canada with some friends, but eventually, one by one, my plans fell through. I decided to make the best of my spring break, though. In fact, I think maybe without the stress of traveling, I will end up having an even better break. After all, it is definitely nice to be able to have some free time.

Tomorrow, I'm planning on seeing Red Riding Hood with a friend. I'm so excited to see it, and I'll be sure to post a review of the movie as soon as I can. I know I haven't posted in a while, but I have been busy with school. I have not, however, stopped writing. A month ago I started writing for Boston University's HerCampus. Please check out my articles on HerCampus!

This article is great for all you Glee fans out there! I ranked my top 10 and bottom 10 songs on Glee thus far.

This article features the Boston University Women's Resource Center and one of my friends who volunteers there, and told me all about it.

Finally, I wrote this article about tips for saving money in Boston. However, most of these tips work for other cities and suburbs as well!

No comments: