Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hello Again

As I try to sit down and write my first blog post of 2012, I can't help but be a little distracted. You see, in the months that I have been off-line from this blog, I have been raising my first puppy. Her name is Alice, and, as you can see, she is an absolute sweetheart. But she does have a devilish way about her. She's running around the room, chasing my sock. Yes, my sock. I have no idea why she likes my sock more than the stuffed squeaking bear toy I got her. Or her pink bouncy ball... or her tennis ball. Or anything else really.


Though my life has certainly been busy from multiple walks a day, potty-times, mealtimes, and random cuddles, it has really been a great experience. Alice and I are currently going to doggy training classes in Brookline, MA. I went to the first session last week, which was mostly an introductory lesson. However, tomorrow will be our first time together with our newly assigned class. I can't help but admit it... I'm very excited. I, like Alice, have much to learn about dog training. 

No comments: