Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Night

Earlier today I read an article on Thought Catalog about Sundays, called "What Sunday Is For." 
(Thanks Kevin Wang @Mister_Wang on Twitter for bringing it to my attention.)

Basically, the author argues that we should have more relaxation on Sundays, a notion with which I wholeheartedly agree. In the past, my Sundays have been packed with chores. I usually spend all day doing the things I don't want to do, until suddenly it's Sunday night and I realize that all I wanted to do was watch television with my dog on my lap.

So for all my future Sundays, here are all the random, unproductive things that I hope to do:

Paint my nails with glitter
Put ribbons in Alice's hair
Lie down and just think
Watch two or more movies in a day
Bake (and eat) Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies

No comments: