Tuesday, April 20, 2010

So Close

It's almost the end of the year. Only 9 more days until the end of classes. Only 17 days until the end of finals. Only 19 days until I'm home again in Connecticut. As the days go on, I find myself getting more and more tired of doing my homework. Yet, I have so many things left to do. I have a 10 page book review, of which I've written 7.5 pages. I have a 10 page paper on primary resources about the Crusades. A 3 page paper on Aristotle, a 4-5 page paper on the Crusades, and a 5-6 page paper on Kant. Hmm... I'm starting to think that I should begin those dreaded late night study sessions. Somehow, I've managed to do well all year without them. But, with the amount of work that I have, I think I'll have to go down that route. What do you think? Is it better to get sleep during the last stretch of school, so as not to go completely insane? Should I wake up early every morning (at like 6:00 or something) in order to get my work done? I think tonight I will try to do work until at least 11:30. Normally, I stop working around 9:30 or 10, because I get too tired to concentrate. But maybe I'll get a second wind.
Expect to hear more from me after finals! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Jen Hsieh said...

ahh i'm counting down the days until my finals are over too! good luck with everything you have to do. i'm in the same boat so you're not alone :)

daisychain said...

best of luck x