- Snuggling with a good book under a blanket, while the snow falls gently outside - Snow has a way of making everything seem more at peace. This creates the perfect ambience for reading books.
- Baking warm chocolate chip cookies - For some reason they always seem to taste better in the winter.
- Playing with my dog in the snow - She loves sticking her nose in it, rolling around in it, etc... She especially loves trying to catch snowballs in her mouth.
- Sitting by the fireplace - This always feels so nice and calming. Add roasting chestnuts on an open fire and you've got the perfect afternoon.
- Ice skating - My family went ice skating on our pond again this year. There is something very charming about skating in the outdoors.
- Catching snowflakes - I love catching snowflakes on my mittens and looking at the intricate design of each one. The saying really is true ... no two snowflakes are alike.
- The Classic Snowball Fight - everyone in my dorm began an impromptu one during the last weekend of school. It was really fun to have everyone play in the snow together before going home for the break.
Photo Thanks: WeHeartIt