- Walking by the magazine rack and seeing a new magazine issue.
- Reading that magazine in a Barnes and Noble while sipping on a latte. (*Trying to drink coffee only once a week is hopefully going to make this experience even more happy)
- Clothing/Houseware displays at Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie. It makes me just want to pack up my bags and move in.
- Blogging :)
- Listening to new music ... I just bought Vampire Weekend's album, along with an album by "Everybody Else" and another album by "A Fine Frenzy."
- Sunlight - Since we've passed the longest night of the year, every day now there is a little more sunlight.
- First day of classes - While it does make me nervous to think about the work ahead, the first day of class is always great b/c everyone's full of expectations and hoping that this semester will be a great one.
- My sorority - I'm really glad that I ended up joining a sorority. I almost didn't because I was worried about all the bad things I heard about sororities. I'm happy to say that my sorority does not haze and that my sisters have made my sophomore year thus far a really great year.
- Trying out new accessories - I wore this beautiful necklace that my roommate last year gave me that has a deer pendant. I'll put a picture up soon. I'm just so excited I got to wear it b/c I thought it didn't go with anything that I own. I wore the jeans/dress combo that I showed you guys before and the owl ring, as well as a cute bracelet I forgot I had.
- Time - I love having some free time. Today I only had an hour of class and I found out that I don't have class on Friday b/c my professor won't be in school. Not to mention we have school off on Monday!
- Singing in the shower or at my voice lessons
- A very cute pair of flats
- My Moleskine planner
- Writing in my journal
- Seeing really cute dogs on the street, and also my dog Lila who is a golden retriever.
- The feeing you get after going to the gym and having a nice workout.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Things That Make Me Happy
This morning started off not exactly the way I had planned for the first day of school. I woke up to find my ethernet cord was stuck to the wall and to my laptop. :( So, here's a list of things that make me happy to cheer myself up:
Well, that's my list for now. Hope you enjoyed. I'm going to get ready for the gym now.