1. Wake up without pressing Snooze
2. Make my bed everyday (So I won't be tempted to fall back asleep)
3. Have a Bedtime Routine
4. Do Yoga, Meditation, or Stretching for 20 min. every day
5. Make the switch from caffeinated coffee to decaf or decaffeinated tea (Coffee on weekends is okay but only one cup)
6. Go to bed early, wake up early.
Aim for Bedtime @ 11:30 on weekdays and Wake up @ 7:30 on weekdays.
Weekends: Be asleep by 1:30, Wake by 9:30
The hardest one for me is the bedtime one. While I usually never pull all nighters on the weekdays, I've definitely stayed up way too late on weekends. Last semester I usually woke up around 8:30 on weekdays to get some homework done, but that was when I had class starting at 11. If I can push my wake up time to even earlier than 7:30 that would be ideal, but I've had an aversion to waking up before 8, so I'm making my goal more attainable for now.
Also, if you guys want a chance to win a copy of Gretchin Rubin's Happiness Project, which inspired this post, go to Snickerdoodles and please mention Chocolate Lemonade when you enter the contest. Good luck!
Photo Credits: weheartit.com